When you are starting a new business there are many things to be considered. What legal entity will it be? Will you operate from home or need business premises? Is there a call for the products or services you are going to offer? How much is it going to cost you to get the business off the ground?
Finances are always an important factor for any business, new or old. It’s no good making lots of sales when your overheads are using all your profits. Most business owners know they need to keep their costs down. They will try to make sure they are not paying to much for utilities, phones, and wages. Another area where savings can be made is when they are looking for office supplies in Dublin.
Comparison sites are not for office supplies in Dublin
There are comparison sites for several things. They make it simpler to find the best deal on insurances and utilities for instance. These sites give you several options to pick from, and then let you connect directly with the supplier of your choice.
They can save you hours of trawling through the Internet comparing deals, even if you decide to look at more than one of them. However, there are some items they cannot offer much help with, office supplies in Dublin being a typical example.
Make a list of office supplies in Dublin you will need
It is best to make a list of the office supplies in Dublin you will need. This will allow you to purchase just what you require rather than buying items that are unnecessary. A basic list should include:
- Paper – it is a myth that offices can run without paper. It is used for printing important documents and reports. Pads are extremely useful for when you get a phone call and need to make notes. Even some scrap paper to scribble things down on can be a must.
- Pens – it’s vital you have some pens when you are buying office supplies in Dublin.
- Desk Accessories – For some people these might seem a waste of money, but just for a moment consider what they could be. There is nothing that can replace a stapler if papers need securing. Paper clips and tape might not be used every day, but they will be needed at various times.
- Printers and associated products – a printer, toners, and the necessary peripherals can be very important for any business. Just imagine needing to provide a written quote, for instance, and having to apologise because you do not have a printer. That would not look good for your business.
- Office Furniture – This need not cost as much as you think. You can buy good quality office furniture at reasonable prices if you shop in the right place.
- Hardware and software – these days all businesses need technology of some sort and it is important to spend some time making sure you purchase exactly what you need.
There could be many other business specific office supplies in Dublin that your new business needs, and a great way to find them is to visit our site at Loco Office Supplies. We have a range of more than 22,000 products. We are known as the home of cheap office supplies in Dublin, and they can be delivered to you the next day.
Don’t forget the tax man
There will be many things to consider for your new venture. As well as the office supplies in Dublin, you will need to think about hiring employees if you need them, how you are going to engage your customers and how good your customer service will be. Excellent customer service is a must if you want your business to succeed.
The other thing you must not forget, and you will be heavily penalised if you do, is to let Revenue know you are trading. It is vital that the tax man knows all about your business and a good accountant is probably the best way to inform them. They will be able to advise you on the best legal status for your venture and guide you through all the legalities of owning a business.
Are you ready to start your new business?
Have you done all the research you need to do to promote your business to potential customers? Have you found premises or set up the business at home? Have you found employees if you need them? Have you told Revenue you are starting a new business? Have you purchased your office supplies in Dublin? Have you found the suppliers you need if you are selling products? Do you have shipping in place if you’re sending products out? Have you set up a webpage and made sure you have a social media presence?
If you have done all these things, and possibly a few more depending on the type of business you are going to be running, then you are ready to start.
At Loco Office Supplies we cannot help you with your tax affairs, or your premises and finding employees. Web design and social media management are best dealt with by the experts, but we can help you with affordable office supplies in Dublin.
Our team are friendly and helpful and will guide you to the right products from our vast range. Why not call and have a chat, it’s not going to cost you anything. Just ring 01 685 2558 or email us at [email protected].
Although we have talked about office supplies in Dublin here, it does not matter if you are in Cork, Galway, Donegal, Limerick or anywhere else in Ireland. We offer the same prices to everyone and offer next day deliveries across the whole of Ireland.
Whether you are a new business or an existing business, find out how you can buy good quality office supplies and furniture at the best prices!